Pesto Parmesan Baked Tomatoes recipe
Pictured is a pesto parmesan baked tomato.
- 2 medium tomatoes, halved
- 4 teaspoons basil pesto, store bought or homemade
- 4 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Arrange the tomatoes on a baking tray and top each with 1/2 teaspoon pesto and 1 tablespoon of Parmesan cheese.
- Roast the tomatoes until the Parmesan cheese is slightly browned and melted, about 18-20 minutes.
Servings per Recipe: 2
Serving Size: 2 halves
Fat 4 g
Sodium 134 mg
Total Carbohydrates 1 g
Protein 3 g
Michelle Estrada is an extension agent, specializing in food and nutrition for North Carolina Cooperative Extension in Wayne County.